GoDaddy Promo Codes for February 2018
Welcome to our continually updated collection of GoDaddy promo codes. Here we have codes for nearly every kind of domain name, hosting packages and other GoDaddy products. We update and test these codes weekly to make sure they are valid and up to date.
Our promo codes list starts off with the five best coupon codes that are currently active. After that, we divided the promo codes into particular sections: domain names, website hosting, and SSL certificates. Feel free to use the buttons below to jump ahead to that particular section.
After our promo codes list, feel free to stick around for an informative biography of GoDaddy the company, as well as trivia you may not know about the world’s largest domain registrar. Enjoy!
We also have a GoDaddy renewal coupon code page if you’re looking to renew existing services. In addition, we have recently created a dedicated GoDaddy SSL coupon code page to help people looking to add extra security products to their GoDaddy hosted websites.
Best GoDaddy Coupon Codes Right Now:
Best Deal: $1/month for GoDaddy Web Hosting:Show Couponcjc1hos5
Site-Wide Coupon Code: Save 35% Off GoDaddy Orders!ACTIVATE OFFERCJCRMN35MB
Save 34% Off All New GoDaddy Purchases:Show CouponCJCGROUP34
Register a 99 Cent .COM Domain Name: That’s a Top-Level Domain Name for under a Dollar!Show Couponcjc99com
Save 25% Off SSL CertificatesShow Couponcjc25ssl
Save 30% Off All New Products:Show Couponcjc30c
GoDaddy’s Domain-Specific Promo Codes:
Register a .CLUB Domain for $14.99 and Get a 2nd Year Free:Show Couponcjcclub
.ASIA Domain Name for $19.99:Show CouponcjcASIA310
.US Domain Name for $3.99:Show Couponcjc399us
.NET Domain Name for $8.99:Show Couponcjc899new
.COM Domain Name for $0.99:Show Couponcjc99com
.CA Domain Name for $9.99/YearShow Couponcjccadom2
GoDaddy’s Hosting-Specific Promo Codes:
GoDaddy Economy Hosting for Just $1/month:Show Couponcjc1hos5
Still The Best: 35% Off New ProductsACTIVATE OFFERCJCRMN35MB
Save 34% Off VPS Hosting:Show CouponCJCGROUP34
30% off Promo Code:Show Couponcjc2off30
$9.99 .COM Domain Name (Can Be Used Unlimited Times):ACTIVATE OFFERcjc999com
Save 30% Off Domain Privacy:ACTIVATE OFFERcjc30pr
Promo Codes for SSL Certificates:
25% Off Standard SSL Certificates:Show Couponcjc25ssl
Save 30% Off Everything…Including UCC Certificates:Show Couponcjc30c
A Brief History of This Thing We Call GoDaddy:
Bob Parsons in 1997. But it wasn’t originally called “Go Daddy”. The original name was Jomax Technologies. Parsons named it after a dirt road he used to live near.
He realized that he needed a more memorable name, and after a brainstorming session, the name ‘Go Daddy’ came about. He said that he chose it because you couldn’t say it without smiling.
Being the world’s largest domain registrar, however, means that Go Daddy has been at the center of several controversies. The website ‘ratemycop.com’ was shut down by Godaddy after what it called ‘suspicious activity’.
When it came out that GoDaddy was supporting SOPA (the ‘Stop Online Piracy Act’), it experienced massive protests and condemnation from all over the web. Wikipedia, one of its largest clients, announced that it would be leaving Godaddy. The company backed off of its support of SOPA, which was eventually defeated in Congress.
In 2015, GoDaddy officially became a publicly-traded company. The ticker-name for GoDaddy is GDDY and it currently trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
GoDaddy now owns several companies that you may have heard of. Media Temple, the high-end web hosting provider that’s a favorite of many professional web developers, was acquired by GoDaddy. The company also owns Sucuri, which is an internet security company that protects websites against malware.
7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About GoDaddy:
- It’s the world’s largest domain registrar. How big? There are over 73 million domain names registered with them.
- GoDaddy is now a publicly-traded company. That means you can start buying shares in the company.
- GoDaddy was set to unleash a new set of commercials with Danica Patrick playing pranks on Tony Stewart. But because of the recent tragedy, those commercials have been put on hold. You can see a “behind-the-scenes” clip here.
- GoDaddy is being sued by the studio behind The Expendables 3. When the movie leaked online, the studio claims that GoDaddy helped the copyright infringers spread the film around. It’s widely believed that the film leak hurt the box office of the film.
- After shutting down his website SecLists.org, the disgruntled owner created NoDaddy.com, which was a site for people to gripe about GoDaddy. What happened to it? GoDaddy bought it and buried it.
- You can’t register a .CN (China domain name extension) with GoDaddy. They stopped offering it because of the huge amount of information required by users to qualify for it.
- This isn’t the company’s first attempt at an IPO. Owner Bob Parsons prepared the company for an Initial Public Offering back in 2006, but later withdrew his application.
Godaddy’s Official Youtube Channel:
Other Cool Ways You Can Follow GoDaddy Around the Web:
Twitter – Follow Godaddy on Twitter for the latest news. They also have tons of useful articles and tips for running a small business.
Facebook – Alternatively, you could follow Godaddy on Facebook as well. They also offer free webinars and other cool resources for website owners.