Sixt Coupons for February 2018:
Welcome to our collection of Sixt Rent a Car Coupons. Whether you’re going on a road trip, business trip, getting married, or any other occasion, Sixt Rent a Car can meet your demands. Let’s face it…renting a car gives you a no-stress sense of freedom when travelling. With your own vehicle you won’t be prey to the public transportation schedule, enabling you to explore wherever and whenever you please.
With 50+ US car rental locations and offices in over 105 countries world wide, Sixt is one of the most recognized car rental companies available today.
Before reserving your car or truck please browse the coupons below carefully. To assist you in saving money, we’ve confirmed that all of our coupon codes are valid and current.
If there are some technical difficulties with your chosen coupon please let us know immediately. Sometimes issues arise, and if this should happen your problem will be resolved promptly. Thank you for your business.
Best Sixt Coupons Right Now:
35% off of week-long car rentalsACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Savings of up to 30% on last-minute dealsACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Up to 25% off of car rentals in Las VegasACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
25% off of car rentals in FranceACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Up to 25% off of car rentals in the USACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Get 25% off of car hires (rentals) in the UKACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
20% Discount on 2017 RentalsTake 20% off of any car rentals from Sixt in 2017! Expires December 31st, 2017.
Up to 15% off of car rentals in Los AngelesACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
15% off of car rentals in MiamiACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Up to 15% off of car rentals in PhoenixACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Savings of up to 15% off car rentals in SeattleACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
10% Discount on Car Rentals in EuropeACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Special Offer: 10% off car rentals WORLDWIDE!ACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
10% off of car rentals in Ft. LauderdaleACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Additional 5% Discount for MilitaryACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
5% Discount for Teachers and School EmployeesACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Additional 5% Discount for Airline EmployeesACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
Additional 5% Seniors Discount from SixtACTIVATE OFFERSIXT
A Little Background Info on Sixt:
Sixt is a multi-national car rental business with over 4,000 locations world wide. Its roots began in Europe in the year 1912 when Martin Sixt founded the company with only three cars. At the time it was the first car rental company in Germany.
The German Army seized Sixt’s cars for use during the First World War, and it was not until after the war did business resume as usual. It was at this time that a taxi fleet was developed for the US Army members stationed in Germany. This taxi service became a full fledged business in Munich with the first radio taxis.
In the early 1950’s, Auto Sixt was founded. From that point on until the 1990’s the company underwent a variety of name and logo changes, and was traded on the German stock exchange.
The 90’s marked significant success for Sixt, expanding abroad to Switzerland, France and Great Britain. In 1998, they reached even further to Tunisia, New Zealand and Morocco. 2001 marked even more growth, moving them into the Middle East as well as some countries within Africa. In 2011, Sixt inaugurated its operation within the United States.
Today, 60% of the company is still owned be the Sixt family who keep active by managing the business. The remaining 40% is tradeable stock. It is the largest car rental company not only in Germany, but also in Austria, Switzerland and Israel.
Sixt on the Web:
Sixt are very active on social media with over half a million Facebook followers and almost five thousand twitter followers. The posts on their pages primarily consist of an interactive multimedia nature with a call to action attached in order to engage their customers. There are also coupons and promotions offered, but you need to be quick to snatch them up because they don’t last for long. Some of these discounts are offered to select cities, where some other ones are available to everyone.
The posts on Facebook and Twitter differ quite a bit, so there isn’t much overlap. In fact, Twitter seems to have more coupon and discount offerings.
Their customer base is quite loyal, so if you have any questions their Facebook page would be the place to ask. You should receive a response quickly. Make sure to follow both pages in order to stay up to date with the latest news from Sixt.
Sixt on Youtube:
Sixt’s youtube channel features a variety of videos ranging from infomercials about the business to stunning cinematic presentations of enchanting scenery to luxury car tours. If you’re already an avid user of youtube, go ahead and subscribe. Just look at this short, but beautiful Shark Fin Cove drive. Tell me you’re not jealous after watching it.
Luxury Car Rentals
Have you always wanted to drive a high-end vehicle? Want something flashy for a special occasions? With Sixt you can rent a luxury vehicle like a Corvette, Mustang GT, or a Toyota Scion. Please note that not all models are available at all locations. To reserve one you will go through the booking process as normal, and the luxury vehicles that are available will be listed for the date and location that you have selected. They will have a note of ‘Guaranteed’ next to them which means that you are guaranteed to get the exact model that you select.
Important Information for Car Rentals
Here is some important information to keep in mind when renting a car:
- Minimum driver age: All persons renting a vehicle must be at least 21-25 years of age, depending on what kind of vehicle you’d like to rent. If you are between the ages of 21 and 24 you may be charged a Young Driver surchage that varies in price depending on the type of rental, to a maximum of $279.98 per rental. This information is specific to the United States.
- License Requirement: Anybody who is renting a car must have a valid drivers license and must have held it for at least one year. There may be further license requirements for certain types of vehicles.
- ID Requirments: A valid driver’s license must be presented at the time of rental, if your license is printed in a non-Roman character alphabet then you will need to have an international license to be able to rent a vehicle. If you are not from the United States then you will also be required to present a secondary piece of picture ID such as a passport. US Citizens paying by debit card must also provide two utility bills.
- Smoking policy: There is absolutely no smoking in any Sixt vehicles
- Insurance: Insurance is not included with your rental fee, but you may opt to purchase insurance from Sixt. If you have your own personal insurance you are welcome to use that, you are required to provide proof of insurance at the time of rental. The basic insurance covers the loss or damage of the vehicle, you may also purchase personal injury insurance if you like.