ThinkGeek Coupon Codes for July 2017:
Welcome to our round-up of the latest and greatest ThinkGeek coupon codes! Here’s the deal: ThinkGeek moves fast: their sales tend to be for only a few days at a time. We’ll keep this page updated with the latest coupon codes (and removing old ones). If there aren’t any codes that you like on this list, keep checking back because it will change from day to day. If you’re a regular ThinkGeek shopper, then feel free to bookmark this page so you can return to it again and again.
Latest ThinkGeek Coupon Codes and Promotions:
SAVE ON THINKGEEK CLEARANCE! SAVE UP TO 75% OFF HUNDREDS OF ITEMS!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
ThinkGeek is offering 20% off Orders of $50+ ,25% off Orders of $100+, 30% off Orders of $150+sACTIVATE OFFERPLAID
Save Up to 75% Off Hundreds of Items!Show CouponACTIVATED
THINKGEEK LAUNCHES: GEEK PRIDE SALE 30% Off 150+ Items!!:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
THINKGEEK Star Wars Sale – 100s of items up to 75% off + FREE STAR WARS 40TH ANNIVERSARY BAG WITH $50 STAR WARS ORDERS!
FREE FATHER’S DAY T-SHIRT WITH ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!Show CouponBBQDAD
THINKGEEK LAUNCHES: SPRING CLEARANCE SALE! upto 80% OFF 100+ ITEMS!Show CouponBBQDAD
May the Fourth Savings!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Free Collectible Pin!Show CouponPOODOO
Mother’s Day – Free Gift with Purchase!:Show CouponMOMENTO
Free Tote Bag for Mother’s Day with Purchases %50 or More
40% Off 150+ Items!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Free Shipping on Orders $25+!Show CouponCAPTAIN
Free Shipping on Orders $75+!Show CouponWINTERISHERE
How to Use These Coupon Codes:
Every online shopping cart likes to hide their promo code section in a different area, and ThinkGeek is no different. But follow these step-by-step instructions and you won’t miss your chance to apply a coupon code to your order:
- Order your items and click “Buy Now“.
- You’ll be taken to a section called “Your Loot“, where you can see what’s in your shopping cart. If everything looks good, move on to the next page by clicking on “Go To Checkout“.
- Now you’ll be taken to a page where you can either Log In to your existing account, checkout as a guest or create a new account. Don’t worry, you haven’t missed the promo code section yet. Choose the ‘account’ option that works best for you and then click on “Go To Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
- Now you’re on the Order Summary Page where you can choose your preferred method of shipping and…wait…what’s that on the right hand side of the page: it’s the “enter promo code” box!
- If the promo code is valid and works for your order, then your product subtotal in the top-right corner should look something like this:
- If not, then keep trying codes until you find the best one for your order. Then, when you’re all done, click “Place Order” and you’re done!
All About ThinkGeek:
ThinkGeek is your online source for electronics, geeky toys, geeky housewares, and geeky apparel and accessories. The company was launched in 1999 by 3 friends in a spare office of their small internet service provider company. The idea was to create a store for the people passionate about technology: programmers, students, engineers, and anybody who was involved with internet culture. Given their tech-worker focus, their website is run on their own content management system written by one of their founders in Perl. In the spirit of open-source technology the website is run on 13 Linux servers using Perl, Apache, and Varnish. They are headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
ThinkGeek has a points-for-reward program called Geek Points. You get 10 points for every dollar spent which you can redeem for rewards. The catalog of rewards includes various novelty items which can be added onto an order over $25 when you redeem the equivalent point value. It is free to join the rewards program.
ThinkGeek’s catalog includes a lot of official merchandise from popular franchises such as Doctor Who, Firefly, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, My Little Pony, and more. They include a special section of gifts for programmers (which consists mainly of caffeinated products) and a section dedicated to office pranks. ThinkGeek is a great place to get novelty gifts for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
ThinkGeek is very active on social media, you can find them at the links below:
– join over 850,000 other fans in liking ThinkGeek on Facebook. The page has more than just the latest promotions and product offerings. There also ‘this day in geek history’ features that will help your Facebook feed reflect you inner geek.
Twitter #sameasFacebookfeed. Unfortunately.
ThinkGeek’s Official YouTube Channel:
If you’re a regular YouTuber, ThinkGeek’s channel is worth checking out. It features a lot of videos of them playing with their toys, as well as some entertaining shorts. Check out this video of them playing with a giant bubble-maker.