ThinkGeek Coupon Codes for April 2018:
Welcome to our round-up of the latest and greatest ThinkGeek coupon codes! Here’s the deal: ThinkGeek moves fast: their sales tend to be for only a few days at a time. We’ll keep this page updated with the latest coupon codes (and removing old ones). If there aren’t any codes that you like on this list, keep checking back because it will change from day to day. If you’re a regular ThinkGeek shopper, then feel free to bookmark this page so you can return to it again and again.
Latest ThinkGeek Coupon Codes and Promotions:
ThinkGeek is offering 20% off Orders of $50+ ,25% off Orders of $100+, 30% off Orders of $150+sDeck the Hulls! Get started on your Christmas shopping with this coupon code from ThinkGeek. Check out their awesome holiday gift guides for the geeks in your life.Show CouponSTELLAR
Free Holiday Sweater Tee!When you purchase $50 or more worth of merchandise at ThinkGeek you can use this coupon code to get a free Holiday Sweater t-shirt with your order, featuring a hilarious ‘Emagerd Kerts’ (Cats!) design. Limited time offer while supplies last.Show CouponPURRMAHGERD
Save Up to 75% Off Hundreds of Items!Explore the clearance section for some treasures at a drastically reduced price. Save Up to 75% Off Hundreds of Items!Show CouponACTIVATED
THINKGEEK LAUNCHES: GEEK PRIDE SALE 30% Off 150+ Items!!:CELEBRATE GEEK PRIDE at ThinkGeek!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
THINKGEEK Star Wars Sale – 100s of items up to 75% off + FREE STAR WARS 40TH ANNIVERSARY BAG WITH $50 STAR WARS ORDERS!Shop and receive FREE STAR WARS 40TH ANNIVERSARY BAG WITH $50 STAR WARS ORDERS at ThinkGeekShow CouponACTIVATED
FREE FATHER’S DAY T-SHIRT WITH ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!Show CouponBBQDAD
THINKGEEK LAUNCHES: SPRING CLEARANCE SALE! upto 80% OFF 100+ ITEMS!ThinkGeek launches Spring Clearance. Check out 100’s of items on sale upto 80% off nowShow CouponBBQDAD
May the Fourth Savings!MAY THE FOURTH SAVINGS HAVE ARRIVED!Star Wars Sale! Up to 60% Off on the 150+ Items!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Free Collectible Pin!Get it while supplies last! Get a Free Collectible Pin with Star Wars Purchases of $50 or More for 3 Days Only!Show CouponPOODOO
Mother’s Day – Free Gift with Purchase!:Get it While Supplies Last!Show CouponMOMENTO
Free Tote Bag for Mother’s Day with Purchases $50 or More
40% Off 150+ Items!We’re celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Microsoft Windows 3.1 with a sweet sale! Dial up the savings!Save 40% on 150 Plus Items at Think Geek.comACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Free Shipping on Orders $25+!Get free Shipping on all orders of $25 or more. US StandardShow CouponCAPTAIN
Free Shipping on Orders $75+!Get free Shipping on all orders of $75 or more. Canada ExpeditedShow CouponWINTERISHERE
How to Use These Coupon Codes:
Every online shopping cart likes to hide their promo code section in a different area, and ThinkGeek is no different. But follow these step-by-step instructions and you won’t miss your chance to apply a coupon code to your order:
- Order your items and click “Buy Now“.
- You’ll be taken to a section called “Your Loot“, where you can see what’s in your shopping cart. If everything looks good, move on to the next page by clicking on “Go To Checkout“.
- Now you’ll be taken to a page where you can either Log In to your existing account, checkout as a guest or create a new account. Don’t worry, you haven’t missed the promo code section yet. Choose the ‘account’ option that works best for you and then click on “Go To Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
- Now you’re on the Order Summary Page where you can choose your preferred method of shipping and…wait…what’s that on the right hand side of the page: it’s the “enter promo code” box!
- If the promo code is valid and works for your order, then your product subtotal in the top-right corner should look something like this:
- If not, then keep trying codes until you find the best one for your order. Then, when you’re all done, click “Place Order” and you’re done!
All About ThinkGeek:
ThinkGeek is your online source for electronics, geeky toys, geeky housewares, and geeky apparel and accessories. The company was launched in 1999 by 3 friends in a spare office of their small internet service provider company. The idea was to create a store for the people passionate about technology: programmers, students, engineers, and anybody who was involved with internet culture. Given their tech-worker focus, their website is run on their own content management system written by one of their founders in Perl. In the spirit of open-source technology the website is run on 13 Linux servers using Perl, Apache, and Varnish. They are headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
ThinkGeek has a points-for-reward program called Geek Points. You get 10 points for every dollar spent which you can redeem for rewards. The catalog of rewards includes various novelty items which can be added onto an order over $25 when you redeem the equivalent point value. It is free to join the rewards program.
ThinkGeek’s catalog includes a lot of official merchandise from popular franchises such as Doctor Who, Firefly, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, My Little Pony, and more. They include a special section of gifts for programmers (which consists mainly of caffeinated products) and a section dedicated to office pranks. ThinkGeek is a great place to get novelty gifts for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
ThinkGeek is very active on social media, you can find them at the links below:
– join over 850,000 other fans in liking ThinkGeek on Facebook. The page has more than just the latest promotions and product offerings. There also ‘this day in geek history’ features that will help your Facebook feed reflect you inner geek.
Twitter #sameasFacebookfeed. Unfortunately.
ThinkGeek’s Official YouTube Channel:
If you’re a regular YouTuber, ThinkGeek’s channel is worth checking out. It features a lot of videos of them playing with their toys, as well as some entertaining shorts. Check out this video of them playing with a giant bubble-maker.
Geek Points Loyalty Program & Refer a Friend Program
Want to save even more money? If you are a frequent shopper, Think Geek has it’s own loyalty program called Geek Points. It is free, and also quick and easy to join. You will accumulate 10 points for every dollar spent, and then these points can be redeemed for special offer items along with a qualifying purchase. You can take a look at the items available and sign up for the program by visiting this link.
Please note that the program requires you to be 18 years of age or older (and human, haha), and is only available to customers in the United States and Canada. You must have an account with ThinkGeek to earn loyalty points, if you don’t have an account it is free to sign up for one. You are not able to transfer points or combine the points in different accounts, even if both accounts are in your name. Remember if you lose the password to an account, you can always ask them to reset! They also have an excellent customer service team if you need help with anything at all. Keep in mind the points expire after 3 years, and if you cancel or return an order you will not get the points earned from the initial purchase.
ThinkGeek also has a program where you can earn a $10 coupon for referring a friend to make a purchase. As a bonus, your friend will also get 20% off of their order! Please note that the coupon can be applied to future orders only, does not apply to sale items, and there may be other exclusions as noted. You can also only use one coupon code per order, so although you can refer five friends and get $50 in coupons, you’d have to spread that $50 out over 5 different orders.
ThinkGeek Store Locations
Yes, they do have physical brick and mortar locations throughout the United States (sorry everyone else!). If you want to check one out and see some of their merchandise live and in person you can use the Store Locator to find the location closest to you.
Right now they have stores in California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. A couple of notes on the physical stores:
- You may not return items purchased through the ThinkGeek website to one of the ThinkGeek stores. However, if you do need to return something that you purchased online they have an excellent customer service team, and we have some more information on returns and exchanges below.
- By that same token, you may not return items that you purchased at a ThinkGeek store through the website, you will need to return or exchange them at the store of purchase.
- They do have a function called Ship to Store, where you may order something through the ThinkGeek website and have it shipped to one of their physical store locations or some participating Game Stop locations. Have a look at this page to see what store locations are eligible for this feature.
- This feature is only available in the United States. Please note that you can only use the Standard Shipping option for Ship to Store, which takes about 2 business days for the item to ship and up to 6 business days for the item to arrive in the store and be ready for pickup. If you need something more quickly you should have it shipped to your home or business and use the Expedited shipping option.
- Ship to Store is not available for all items, and you will only see it listed as an option during the checkout process if there is a participating ThinkGeek or Game Stop location within 50 miles of your address
- You must pickup any Ship to Store items within 7 days of their delivery at the store, and you will need a valid ID and your order confirmation email.
- At this time they are not able to accept your Geek Points at their physical stores, only through the website.
- If your Ship to Store item arrives damaged you will need to return it via the website by contacting their customer service team. You are not able to exchange it or get a refund at the store itself.