Travelocity Promo Codes Updated for July 2017:
Welcome to our round up of promo codes and coupons for Travelocity! The popular online travel agency is one of the most well known online travel websites in the world.
Feel free to scroll down past our list of coupons to find a cool collection of facts about Travelocity. We also provide a dead-simple how-to guide for redeeming these promo codes (in case you aren’t sure how to use them).
Best Coupons for Travelocity.com Right Now (Newest Promotions Listed First):
Save $30 off Hotel Bookings of $300 or More at Travelocity!Show Coupon30OffHotel
Best Deal! Travelocity is offering $30 off Hotel bookings that total $300 or more. This promotion is valid until October 2nd, 2017
Save $25 off Hotel Bookings of $250 or More at Travelocity. Book by 10/2!Show Coupon25OffHotel
Save $20 off Hotel Bookings of $200 or More at Travelocity. Book by 10/2!Show Coupon20OffHotel
- Instructions For Using Our Promo Codes: To redeem the coupons in the list below, click on the red coupon buttons. A new browser window will open up and take you to Travelocity.com. There, you can book your vacation/flight/hotel/car rental, and then add the coupon when you reach the shopping cart. All of Coupon Coder‘s promo codes are checked and updated weekly to ensure that they are valid and working!
Save $100 Off $1,500 on Travelocity Vacation Packages (Min 4 Nights):Show Coupon4NightPkg
Save $75 Off Your $1,000 Flight and Hotel Package (minimum 3 night stay):Show Coupon3NightPkg
Save $50 Off $800 on Travelocity Vacation Packages (Min 2 Nights)Show Coupon2NightPkg
Save $50 Off $800 on Travelocity Vacation Packages (Min 2 Nights):Show CouponACTIVATED
Save $30 off Your 3 Night Stay with Travelocity Hotels:Show CouponT3Night
Save $20 Off Your 2 Night Stay With Travelocity Hotels:Show CouponT2Night
Cruise Special: Save up to $400 on Celebrity Travelocity Cruises!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Travelocity Vegas Special: Save $45 Off Air and Hotel Packages:Show CouponLASVEGAS45
Get a Free Flight or Hotel When You Book a Vacation Package:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Instantly Save $100 Off Flight + Hotel Packages to Oahu:Show CouponOAHU100
Frontier Airlines From $19 With Travelocity:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save 20% When You Book a Carnival Cruise Early:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
How To Use These Promo Codes:
All websites, and especially travel websites, tend to put their promo code entry field into weird places. The reason is obvious: they want you to miss it. But don’t worry: we have a straightforward step by step guide on how to use Travelocity’s online payment system.
- Step 1: Select you dream trip. This is the fun part! You can select your hotel and your flight details. Then you’ll be taken to a “Trip Details” page with a summary of your flight and hotel:
- Step 2: Enter your personal information. On the right you can see the cost of your hotel and/or flight, but it’s not time to enter the coupon code yet. In this step you fill our name, age, frequent flyer number, etc.
- Step 3: The next page has a section called “How Would You Like To Pay?”. Right above the credit card entry field is our prize: the promo code entry field:
It should look like this.
- Step 4: Enter the code and click “Apply Coupon“. If it’s a valid and working code, you should see a message like this:
If it isn’t working, it can be because a) the promo code is expired, or b) it may not work for your particular trip package. Sometimes there is a minimum number of nights required to be booked or something like that. You may need to change your trip to fit the promo code’s requirements. Or if the deal you’re getting is really good, it may be even better than what any coupon can offer.
- Step 5: You’re done!
A Brief History of Travelocity.com:
Like we mentioned above, Travelocity is now owned by Expedia. But that is a recent development: Expedia Inc. purchased Travelocity for $280 million in January 2015. However, Expedia has been powering Travelocity’s online booking system for over two years at that point, so the purchase announcement was little more than a formality.
Originally Travelocity was owned by the Sabre Corporation. You may remember them as the main booking system used by travel agents starting in the 1970’s to the present day. Travelocity was formed in 1996 and was the first system of its kind where ordinary consumers could use and book their travel using Sabre’s systems.
Around the Web:
Travelocity on Facebook: Travelocity’s Facebook page is full of pretty photos from all around the world. They also have custom Facebook promo codes and deals that they post to their Facebook feed and nowhere else. So it’s definitely worth it if you’re a deal hunter (and something tells me you are!).
Twitter – While the images are the same as their Facebook feed, they also retweet a lot of cool travel articles from places like Lonelyplanet. They also have custom deals and promotions that are promoted solely through their Twitter account. I guess you have to follow them both!
Travelocity on YouTube (On The Right Sidebar):
Travelocity has tons of videos on YouTube with tips and profiles of popular tourist destinations. We’re posting a video of the “best spas in Las Vegas”, because spas are absolutely amazing.